ELZEN ABOGADOS S.A (hereinafter, the “OWNER“) informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of data storage and retrieval devices in the terminal equipment of the Users.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the User’s computer/smartphone /tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow the User’s browsing preferences to be stored, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information since they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the contents.
Cookies make it possible to recognize a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed and are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and make the Website more useful for them.
- Optimize User navigation by monitoring the session.
- Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
How to disable cookies?
The cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled, since all browsers allow changes to deactivate the cookie settings.
This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of administrating cookies, in order to obtain a more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options.”
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can set the privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), and Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose to Use a personalized setting of your history, as well as other options related to your Privacy.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” selection, click the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies selection, you can set the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the settings menu select the “Preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plugin to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies on mobile devices
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the settings of the Website.
These settings are found in the footer of the Website. In addition, as happens in computer browsers, mobile devices browsers allow changes to be made to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
Acceptance of cookies
We inform you that in the event of disabling any of the cookies, it is possible that certain services will not be available without the use of these, or that you will not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this Website offers you.